Knowledge and Information Services Co-op Inc
for a BETTER millennium"
Home | Search|
Clients | Who
We Are | Services | Testimonials| News
> Library Services
TYPES OF LIBRARY SERVICES:
- Organize, manage, and maintain onsite document collections (libraries) and online repositories
- Document/Content Delivery - Journal articles.
- Cataloguing Classification
- Subject Analysis
- Library Operation and Management
- Learning and Information Commons: Design, Consultations, Installations
At Libra, we believe that Learning and Information Commons are the libraries of the
future. It allows for a functional and dynamic environment that
seamlessly integrates a variety of library services within a single
space. Paramount to this model of information service provision is the
increased role of the client, who is able to mould and manipulate their
surroundings to suit all of their information and educational needs.
Comments to: email@example.com